Choose your desired vehicle, along with a deposit, the length of the agreement and a maximum mileage. At the end of the period you have the option to buy the car outright for an agreed amount, known as the GMFV (Guaranteed Minimum Future Value), or return the vehicle back to the lender (within agreed fair wear and tear limits) with absolutely no further obligation.
Benefits of PCP
- Opportunity to drive a new Suzuki more often.
- Flexible deposit.
- Flexible repayment terms.
- Usually a lower repayment, compared to a HP agreement with the same term
- Fixed rates
- Protection against depreciation of used car prices, with the assurance of GMFV.
- The options to renew, return, or own the vehicle at the end of the agreement.
At the end of the agreement you may choose from the three following options:
Option 1 - Renew your vehicle and drive away in a brand new Suzuki. Use any excess value over the GMFV as deposit on your new vehicle.
Option 2 - Return the car. Providing the vehicle does not exceed agreed fair wear and tear limits and has not exceeded the agreed mileage, you having nothing more to pay.
Option 3 - Retain your vehicle. Pay the GMFV and you own the vehicle.
This is the traditional package which involves taking the total cost of your chosen vehicle, deducting a deposit amount, and then choosing the length of the agreement. Interest is added, and monthly instalments are calculated. Assuming all payments are met, at the end of the agreement, the vehicle is yours.
Benefits of HP
- Flexible deposit.
- Regular and flexible repayment terms from 12 to 60 months.
- Fixed rates
- You own the vehicle at the end of the agreement.
Personal Contract Hire
PCH from Nortonway is a contract hire agreement suitable for renting selected Suzuki vehicles supplied by us. The vehicle will not belong to you at any point in the agreement and so you cannot sell the vehicle. The agreement is mileage-based and it is important that your agreement reflects your predicted annual mileage.
With PCH from Nortonway, you will pay an agreed number of advance rentals plus VAT followed by remaining rentals plus VAT for the contract term. The vehicle must then be returned to the finance house.
Why choose Personal Contract Hire from Nortonway?
- Low initial payments usually 3, 6, 9 or 12 advance rentals including VAT.
- Fixed prices 2, 3 or 4 year rentals plus VAT. Rentals are fixed and do not change with interest rate movement (excluding VAT changes).
- Road fund license included for full term
- Breakdown Cover included for full term.
- Optional replacement vehicle available for 48 hours in the event of a breakdown attended by the AA at the roadside.
- No depreciation concerns
- Optional maintenance packages available so all service, repair and maintenance costs are budgeted for.
- Mileage amendments usually can be made to the contract during the term.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A QUOTATION OR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION
For further details please contact Benn Holland on 0844 249 3107 or Email Benn.
Protect your car insurance premium for those small accidents that you don't want to make a full claim on. Alloy wheels, Keys and miss-fuelling all covered in our Mishap Protection.
In the event of total loss of your vehicle, your insurance cover will only pay the current market value. GAP covers the difference between the price you pay for your vehicle and the insurance settlement.
In case anything happens to your Suzuki you can rest assured that help will always be on hand.
Suzuki Insurance gives you great value annual cover for your new pride and joy.
Got a Question? Call us now
Call our Norton Way Suzuki Sales
Team direct now on
0844 249 3053